How To Sign Up for Adsense on Youtube – Do you know you can sign up for Adsense on Youtube and start earning cool cash? Youtube activities pay very well when you monetized them by signing up for an Adsense account. On this page, we will show you How To Sign Up for Adsense on Youtube with ease.
Youtube Adsense Account
Youtube Adsense Account is the Google Adsense account that helps you to monetize your content on your Youtube channel and start earning. Do you have Youtube Channel without earning from it? Start today, get up to 1000 subscribers, and meet up the terms and conditions, sign up and verify your Adsense account, your earnings will reflect on any viewers that occurred on your Youtube channel.
If you are earning money on YouTube or claiming a Shorts bonus, you need to use an approved AdSense account to make and get paid.
When starting a new AdSense account, only create one through YouTube Studio. Doing so on another site (such as the AdSense homepage) will not work.
Create and link an AdSense account. Creating an AdSense account and linking it to your channel is a crucial step toward getting paid on YouTube.Note that if you’re already in the YouTube Partner Program, you can change your linked AdSense account if you need to. You can also monetize more than one YouTube channel using the same AdSense account. Why can’t you sign up today and join the rest of the people to earn on Youtube?
See Also: How to Make An Email Address
How To Sign Up for Adsense on Youtube
Set up an AdSense account to get paid on YouTube.You can create a new AdSense account and link it to your channel:
To sign up for Adsense Youtube;
- Go to the official sign-up page @ https://www.youtube.com/ Or Here
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select the Monetization tab.
- Click START on the Sign-up for Google AdSense card.
- When you’re asked to, enter your YouTube account password and re-authenticate when required.
- Choose which Google account you would like to use for AdSense.
- You’re now in AdSense. Once here, verify that the email address is correct at the top of the page. If it’s the wrong one, click Use a different account to switch accounts.
- Continue setting up your account. Provide your contact info and submit your AdSense account application.
- After following the above steps, you’ll be taken back to YouTube Studio, where you’ll see a message verifying receipt of your AdSense account application. AdSense will inform you via email once your account has been approved, which can take up to several days.
- Once approved, you’ll see confirmation within YouTube Studio in the Sign up for Google AdSense card that your AdSense account is approved and active.
Note The Following:
- If you already use AdSense for other reasons outside of YouTube, sign in with the Google account used with your existing AdSense account.
- You can only have one AdSense account under the same payee name per AdSense’s Terms and Conditions. Duplicate AdSense accounts created through YouTube will not be approved and monetization will be turned off for the associated YouTube channel.
- Multi-channel networks (MCN): If you’re an affiliate channel partnering with an MCN, you have to link your AdSense account to your channel. Accessing a third party’s AdSense account, even with their permission, is a violation of the AdSense Terms of Service.
How to Link AdSense to Your YouTube Account
Once you verify your account and accept YouTube’s monetization terms, you can link your existing AdSense account in the Creator Studio for all advertisement revenues and payments. You can start your monetization process and link AdSense right away, but you will have to fulfill YouTube’s minimum number of 4,000 watch hours and 1,000 subscribers before you can officially enable monetization.
Interesting: How to Create Gmail Account – HTTP www.gmail.com
Frequently Ask Questions And Answers About Youtube Adsense
- How do I find my AdSense account on YouTube?
Sign in to YouTube Studio. Select the Monetization section on the left menu. Under YouTube Partner Program Options, you’ll see details about the AdSense account you currently have linked with your YouTube channel.
- Can I use AdSense on YouTube without monetization?
Instead of being open to those with 10,000-lifetime views, YouTube has reserved monetization for those with 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months and at least 1,000 subscribers. But fret not because you can make money on YouTube without monetization, even for those who have a small following.
- How much money do 1000 subscribers get?
On average, however, a YouTube channel can earn $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views. Your figures will depend on your daily video views and average engagement (CTR).
No, participation in AdSense is free of charge. Even better, Google will pay you for clicks or impressions on the Google ads you’ll display on your site. For more details on the revenue, you can generate with AdSense, read our entry on earning with AdSense.
- How do I receive payment from YouTube?
- Complete the steps below to get your account settings for your first AdSense payment.
- When you’ll get your first payment
- Provide your tax information. Depending on your location, we may be required to collect tax-related information
- Confirm your personal information
- Select your form of payment
- Meet the payment threshold.
- Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
Social-media creators who are part of the YouTube Partner Program can earn money off their videos with Google-placed ads. To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year.
How much does AdSense pay on YouTube?
According to a variety of sources, YouTubers can make anywhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view with AdSense, with an average of $0.18 per view. However, the amount of money YouTube.com will pay depends on a variety of factors, such as The number of views your video receives
We hope this article was found helpful. Use the comment section below for questions, contributions, and suggestions about Youtube Adsense, How To Sign Up for Adsense on Youtube.