www outlook com sign up now – Creating an outlook account is simple, With www outlook com sign up now, you can do it on your own without stress. This Page will show you the pre-requisite to creating an Outlook account and another account like Hotmail.
Outlook Account – www Outlook Com Sign Up Now
Outlook and Hotmail are almost the same things, although there is little difference attached to them.
Outlook Account Connect, Organize and Get things done.
Free Outlook email and calendar.
Everything you need to be your most productive and connected self—at home, on the go, and everywhere in between. Microsoft renamed their popular webmail service for the sake of namesakes.
Hotmail is a free email service offered by Microsoft. However, the service is no longer known as Hotmail, Windows Live, or MSN. The site was completely revamped to the most recent Outlook.com.
This wasn’t just about renaming- a mere re-branding strategy. They did make something better out of it by adding a ton of new useful features to your inbox, and also by making it easier to use- efficiency, you may call it.
Hotmail and its trailing competitor then- Four11 RocketMail was preceded by an exhausting emailing software, specifically requiring a license agreement from an internet service provider (ISP) if access was from the web and not that specific software downloaded into the device.
With this new upgrade which redirects any access to Microsoft’s outlook.live.com site, questions on internet chatters about Hotmail’s credibility crept in.
You May Like: How to Make An Email Address
Premium Outlook was a stand-alone premium pay version of Outlook. Microsoft discontinued Premium Outlook in late 2017, but it added premium features to the Outlook desktop app that is included in Microsoft 365.
Anyone who subscribes to Microsoft 365 Home or Microsoft 365 Personal software packages receives Outlook with premium features as part of the application package.
Benefits of Outlook for Microsoft 365 include:
- 1TB mailbox per user.
- Improved malware scanning.
- An ad-free inbox.
- Offline email composition and automatic syncing capabilities.
- Custom domain.
Benefits of Hotmail-Cum-Outlook Partnership
1. Email scheduling
Outlook.com allows for a written email to be scheduled for a preferred time. Here’s how it works:
Once the email is written,
- Navigate to Options>Delay Delivery and check the box that reads Do not deliver before.
- Enter your chosen date and time for the email to be sent.
2. Customizable email organization
Emails can be color-coded according to keywords or content. An instance is that unread emails can be marked in green highlights or any color per the settings, unlike the popular bolded font.
Outlook.com will highlight a user-specified keyword in a set color if the subject line includes the keyword. Emails from specific contacts, such as a coworker, can be highlighted for easy visibility.
With a free Outlook.com account, you can access your email, calendar, tasks, and contacts from anywhere you have an internet connection. When you are ready to open a new email account at Outlook.com:
Use Outlook’s powerful built-in calendar to keep track of your appointments and schedule meetings with others.
Collaborating is easy with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can chat in real-time with Skype—right from your inbox.
- Collaborative calendar
- Task organization and optimization.
Interesting: Yandex Account Sign Up
How to Create an Outlook Account – www Outlook Com Sign Up Now
- Go to Outlook.com’s official sign-up page on your web browser @ https://outlook.live.com/owa/ or CLICK HERE
- Select Create a free account Icon on the right side of the page.
- Enter a username this is the part of an email address that comes before the @outlook.com. For easy identification, most people use their name, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the far right of the username field, there is a dropdown arrow. If clicked, this dropdown arrow will reveal the other domain that can be used for an email address, hotmail.com.
- If the Hotmail domain is preferred, select it from the dropdown menu. The default domain will be outlook.com if not specified. Select Next.
- On the next page, create a password. Ensure this password is difficult to guess and has a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Select Next.
- On the following page, enter your first and last name in the fields provided. Select Next.
- On the next page, choose your country/region and enter your birthdate. Select Next.
- On the next page, enter the correct characters from the CAPTCHA image. Select Next.
- Outlook.com will then set up your email account and display a welcome screen.
- To access your email account, select Sign in and enter your credentials on Outlook.com’s homepage specified in step 1
How to Sign Up for a Hotmail Outlook Account – www outlook com sign up now
1. To create an account, go to https://signup.live.com
2. Now fill out the registration form that you’ll see on the left side of your screen. Enter your first and last name in the first two text fields at the top.
3. Choose and enter your new user name.
4. Select if you want to create your new Microsoft account with Outlook.com or Hotmail.com from the drop-down on the right.
5. Create a strong password that is at least 8 characters long.
6. Re-enter your new password.
7. Select your country or region from the drop-down menu.
8. Type in your Zip Code.
9. Select your birthdate from the drop-down menu.
10. Select your Gender.
11. Specify your country code.
12. Enter your contact number.
13. Provide an alternate email address if you have one.
14. Enter the characters that you see in the image at the bottom of the registration form. This step is necessary because Microsoft wants to make sure that a real person is creating an account.
15. Now simply click on the blue button that says “Create account” and you’re done!
The above information should guide you on how to set up an account successfully. If you found this article informative, do well to share it with your loved ones.
Use the comment box below for questions and contributions about www outlook com sign up now – How to Create an Outlook Account.