Western Michigan University International Scholarship, USA – Graduate students who are considering professions in the medical field can enroll in highly regarded programs that prepare them to become speech therapists, medical assistants, rehabilitation counselors, and audiologists.
Western Michigan University International Scholarship, USA
Western Michigan University, which is situated halfway between Detroit and Chicago, is located in the city of Kalamazoo. In particular, the Haworth College of Business, the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and the College of Education and Human Development each offer more than 140 undergraduate programs and a number of master’s degrees.
WMU students can get engaged after classes by finding out about over 300 student organizations, taking up a recreational sport, or joining one of 30 sororities and federations. In addition to the university, WMU students can check out the town’s many theaters and events or drive 40 minutes to South Haven’s Lake Michigan beaches.
- Western Michigan University is the host school; the United States is the host nation;
- Undergraduate level of study; partial funding for scholarships;
- Scholarship Amount: $5,000 to $15,000; International Students Only;
- All Subjects are accessible;
- The deadline for applications is February 1.
The WMU Diether H. Haenicke International Scholarship Awards are now open to all undergraduate international and domestic students at Western Michigan University in the United States.
Western Michigan University has been attempting to mold its students into well-rounded people who can accomplish their goals and have a major impact on society. Students will be given the tools to talk about mental health issues in order to inform and encourage others to seek treatment.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Western Michigan University will offer a range of scholarships with various values. At the start of the fall and spring semesters, the student will receive half of the reward in their personal account.
Students in their first year are exempt from submitting a form. When students are accepted to Western Michigan University, they will be promptly and automatically given a chance to apply for this amazing opportunity. When students log into their accounts after being admitted to the university, they will see a link to apply for these allocations on the home page.
Participants must have a high school diploma and an excellent academic record in order to be accepted.
- The diplomas, exam results, grade reports, and certificates from all high schools and post-secondary institutions represented or in attendance;
- Showing evidence of having enough money to cover the expected cost of attendance for the first academic year of study at WMU;
- Copy of the identification page from a passport;
- Documentation of English language proficiency;
- And a $100 non-refundable application fee.
All successful students must provide evidence of their proficiency in speaking, writing, and reading English.