Visa Sponsorship Cook Jobs in the USA – Apply for Visa sponsorship cook jobs in the United States of America now if you have an interest in working as a Cook in the country. On this page, we are going to show you many locations the jobs are needed and how to apply for them from your place.
Visa Sponsorship Cook Jobs in the USA
- New York
- Cook Medical(22)
- Live Nation Entertainment(17)
- Ithaca College(11)
- Four Seasons(10)
- Panda Restaurant(6)
Interesting: American Study And Family Visa Sponsorship Program
High School Equivalency Program
You can earn your Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma (formerly the GED) while working at Cook part-time. Work 28 hours a week and take classes 10 hours a week to prepare for the Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ (HiSET). When you pass the HiSET and demonstrate success in your part-time role, you will be offered a full-time position in:
- Quality Control
- Work approximately 28 hours per week
- Work in an assigned position that is available through the HSE Program
- Attend approximately seven weeks of prep classes given by an Adult Education Center
- Take the HiSET
- Provide part-time employment during the prep classes
- Pay for hours worked and for attended class time
- Pay for the HiSET
- Hire you in a full-time position once you pass the test and demonstrate success in your part-time position
- Provide 401(k) and quarterly bonus benefits while you are working part-time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Restaurant Leader Training Program – Lafayette, Indiana, US (H1B Sponsorship Eligible)
The Restaurant Leader Training Program s a high potential trainee for restaurant management, learning to carry out the restaurant area leader responsible for overseeing operations of 7- 15 stores directly. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is available for this position for those that meet the requirements. The role works closely with Operations leadership to be trained for:
- Recruiting high-caliber managerial candidates
- Training and developing associates
- Ensuring delivery of exceptional guest experience and brand building
- Achieving financial targets
- Strategic planning and execution of all aspects of operations in conjunction with the Support Center to achieve sustained efficiency and effectiveness
Essential functions: The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of all duties and responsibilities.
- Culture: Lives and cultivates Panda’s Mission, Culture, and Values to ensure the 2020 vision is alive and in action.
- Recruitment: Works with assigned Operations leaders (ACOs/RDOs) on recruiting high-caliber store management and staffing stores effectively. Learns to develop a pipeline of internal and external talent, including successors for every store and Area management position.
- Training: Works closely with Area and Regional leaders on how to effectively communicate and train store management on company policies, procedures, financial reports analysis, and on operations standards. Assists ACOs in overseeing the training of AMITs and GMITs delivered by Area Training Leaders (TLs).
- People Development: Trained to actively coach store management in people development to build a bench of qualified associates. Engages in the Region’s Area people planning process to understand the Panda process for assessing internal talent and creating IDPs for management and hourly associates.
- Associate Relations/Environment Promotes a safe and empowering environment for Team Panda to listen, appreciate and challenge each other. Works with HR to learn how to handle associate relations claims effectively.
- Work Safety: Learns to effectively communicate work and food safety guidelines. Works with Risk Management to understand the company’s safety guidelines and their consistent implementation.
- Exceptional Guest Experience: Works with Area and Regional leadership to coach store team members on building connections with guests. Learns how to ensure operational standards that produce fantastic food, service, and ambiance.
- Brand Awareness: Works with Field Marketing to learn how to build brand awareness through community engagement. Receives training on effective ways to implement local and national marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Guest Relations: Works with Operations leaders and with Field Marketing to learn how to coach store management on resolving guest relations issues related to products and guest experience.
- Financial Results: Works with Operations leaders to gain operational expertise for achieving business results. Conduct operational effectiveness and efficiency reviews in assigned stores to ensure functional or project systems are applied and functioning as designed.
- Compare, review and analyze financial/ accounting reports including Profit and Loss (Income Statement) of all stores assigned, Detailed General Ledger, etc. and marketing and survey reports on spreadsheets, charts, and document findings of studies and prepare recommendations
- Learns how to become accountable for an assigned Area’s financial results.
- Strategic Planning: Works with Operations leaders to learn how to conduct strategic planning for the Area. Learns how to coach store management to identify opportunities to improve performance and develop action plans for implementation.
- Store Openings and Site Selection: Works with Area and Regional leadership and with Marketing leaders on successful approaches to new store openings and learns how to coach lower level Operations managers on these approaches.
Work hours: 40 hours per week plus O.T.
Required background & experience:
● Must be flexible to move to a store within a 50 miles radius and able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
ADA Statement: Working in our restaurants means you’ll prepare hot and cold foods, and use Chinese cook knives and other kitchen equipment with accuracy. You may be required to lift to 50 lbs., stand up for four or more hours and reach across 36-inch countertops. Our kitchen is hot and often loud with a constricted workspace, limited storage space, and high shelving. Counter areas are often hot with steam from steam tables and food vapors.
Panda Strong sense 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it’s impacting our team or the communities we work in, we’re proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
Recommended: Skilled Worker Uk Visa Application
You’re wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength this brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status, you are welcome here.