Unskilled Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK 2022 – Do you have dream of doing Nanny Job in UK? With Visa Sponsorship, you can apply for Unskilled Nanny Job in Uk. Go through this page for Nanny description and how to apply it.
Unskilled Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK 2022
A nanny for 20 hours per week with a salary of £15 to £17 gross per hour is needed by a busy family based in Lambeth, London to look after their lovely toddler. The ideal candidate must be a proactive and energetic candidate who will take care of all nursery duties. It is also required that the nanny will cook healthy meals for the child. The family owns two small dogs so they also require pet care.
Hiring Organization: Nannies Incorporated
Post Name: Nanny
Qualification: 12th Pass
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Monday and Tuesday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Salary: £1500 – £ 2000 Per Month
Location: London, England, United Kindom WIB 5TF
The organiztion have a truly personal approach, coupled with absolute professionalism and discretion. Thier consultants have awealth of experience working with exclusive international families, and our combination of approachability and careful consideration means that we are confident in finding the right candidates for every family.
We are able to offer our clients a range of childcare solutions, from maternity nurses to help you through those first precoius moment, to permanent nannies and governesses to enrich your children’s home lives and provide support to parents
We understand that the needs of every family is different, and we are proud to work with compassionate and talented live-in nannies, live-out nannies, rota nannies, billingual nannies, and travelling nannies.
We are a busy professional family looking for a lovely, upbeat, easy-going, flexible nanny with top-notch skills to care for three wonderful school-aged children.
The ideal candidate will have a naturally cheerful, optimistic, and caring nature with a genuine passion for working with children. They will also be highly organized, timely and proactive with excellent communication skills and the ability to take initiative. They will engage and foster a love of learning in the children while supporting them with their homework.
Someone comfortable and flexible to travel with the family is a big bonus since the family frequently takes long and international trips. The family is very flexible and open to offering more hours for the ideal candidate. They are also open to someone that would like to do a live-in position. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Educational Qualification And Eligibility
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment:
Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
Duties Of Unskilled Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK 2022
- Preparing healthy and varied meals for the child
- Organizing the child’s daily schedule
- Changing nappies
- Cleaning and sterilizing bottles
- Setting up nap routine
- Washing and dressing the child
- Playing with the child
- Taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- Making sure the child is always safe and happy
- Organizing the child’s clothes
- Doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- Make sure the child’s room is always clean
- Doing occasional grocery shopping for the child’s supplies
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give the long answer to interviewer’s questions. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer to any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything.
- Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. The formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer.
- Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me, guys. This is a very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Questions You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
- Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees.
- About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- The company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work, not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Interesting: Guides To Get Jobs In USA From Your Country
How to Apply ForUnskilled Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK 2022
- All the eligible candidates can apply for the Job using the official website HERE
- Read the official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.