University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2023-2024
The UTS scholarship is aimed at helping students become one of the most promising UT students it is also an exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honors programs, Research honors, Design honors, or Change leaders.
Interesting: Reach Oxford Scholarship in UK 2023
Description Of the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS)
- Host Institution(s): The University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50
- Target group: International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries (see the official website for a complete list)
- Level/Field(s) of study: Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University are:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
The University of Twente Scholarships Value
- € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year program, make sure you read the information about two-year study programs below.
- Look at the overview of the estimated costs of living when studying at the University of Twente (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as compensation for study-related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
Also Read: Nanny Jobs With UK Visa Sponsorship
University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) Application Requirements
In order to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2023, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for a UTS scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2023/2024 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate program;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
How to Apply for UTS Scholarship
To start your application:
You have to apply for a Master’s program first. Once you applied for a Master’s program and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the UTS scholarship with your student number. UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students.
The UTS is not available for Master’s programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC). The UTS is not available for the pre-Master program. Click here to read more
Band 3 Health Care Assistant University Hospitals Birmingham – Apply Now
UTS Scholarship Application Deadlines & Details
Application deadline – round 1:
- Application form opens on 15 October 2022, 09.00 CET
- Application forms close on 1 February 2023, 16.00 CET (for programs starting September 2023)
Application deadline – round 2:
- Application form opens on 1 February 2023, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes on 1 May 2023, 16.00 CET (for programs starting September 2023)
If you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered. You can only be awarded one UT scholarship.