UK Visa Sponsorship Management System

UK Visa Sponsorship Management System

UK Visa Sponsorship Management System – If you probably need Uk Visa Sponsorship for a job or other important immigration into the United Kingdom, This page will definitely help you.

UK Visa Sponsorship Management System

Use the sponsor management system (SMS) to meet your requirements:

  • an employer sponsoring Worker and Temporary Worker visa holders
  • an institution sponsoring Student and Child Student visa holders

Start now

Before you start

You can only use the SMS if you already have a sponsor license as:

Interestingly: How to Apply for American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program 2022

Use the SMS to:

  • manage or renew your organization’s license or services
  • create and assign certificates of sponsorship to prospective employees (Workers or Temporary Workers)
  • create and assign confirmations of acceptance for studies (CAS) to prospective students
  • report changes of circumstances of your sponsored employees or students, including withdrawal of sponsorship
  • report changes to your own circumstances, for example, a change of owner or a new location

You can get help with using the SMS to manage your license.

Sponsorship management roles

You need to appoint people within your business to manage the sponsorship process when you apply for a license.

The main tool they’ll use is the sponsorship management system (SMS).

The roles are:

  • authorizing officer – a senior and competent person responsible for the actions of staff and representatives who use the SMS
  • key contact – your main point of contact with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
  • level 1 user – responsible for all day-to-day management of your license using the SMS

These roles can be filled by the same person or different people.

You can also appoint an optional level 2 user once you have your license. This is an SMS user with more restricted access than a level 1 user, for example, they cannot withdraw a certificate of sponsorship.

Suitability checks

You and your staff will be checked to make sure you’re suitable for these roles. You may not get your license if anyone involved in sponsorship has:

  • an unspent criminal conviction for an offense listed in the guidance for sponsors
  • been fined by UKVI in the past 12 months
  • been reported to UKVI
  • broken the law
  • been a ‘key person at a sponsor that had its license revoked in the last 12 months
  • failed to pay VAT or other excise duty

You and your allocated staff must also:

  • be based in the UK most of the time
  • not be a contractor or consultant contracted for a specific project
  • not be subject to a bankruptcy restriction order or undertaking, or a debt relief restriction order or undertaking
  • not have a history of non-compliance with sponsor requirements

Your allocated staff must usually be paid members of staff or office holders.

If you’re applying for a UK Expansion Worker sponsor license, you can appoint an overseas worker as authorizing officer if you do not have suitable staff based in the UK to do this role.

HR contractors and agency staff

At least one level 1 user must be your employee.

You can have additional level 1 or level 2 users who are employed by third-party organizations that provide you with HR services.

A temporary member of staff supplied by an agency can be a level 2 user.

You can allocate any of the roles to a UK-based legal representative, apart from the authorizing officer role. Your representative must be qualified to give immigration advice or services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *