Truck Driver Jobs in the UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship – Are you a Foreigner who wishes to be a truck driver in the UK? Here is the link on how to apply for a truck driver job in the UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship. This article “Truck Driver Jobs in the UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022” is prepared to give you all you need to know about the job and how you can comfortably get employed.
Truck Driver Jobs in the UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
A lot of truck driver jobs in the UK for foreigners are available in 2022. The job is quite lucrative and interestingly, a good number of employers are ready to sponsor visa applications of interested and eligible truck drivers who want to work in the United Kingdom.
Foreigners are immigrating to the United Kingdom in their thousands annually in search of lucrative jobs especially those that do not require many professional skills or academic qualifications.
Companies in the UK are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to their customers in different locations within the metropolis.
BSS Group is among the top companies in the United Kingdom seriously looking for (and willing to sponsor visa applications of) qualified truck drivers who can assist the company in the distribution of goods to designated areas and other necessary services as may require from time to time.
BSS is part of Travis Perkins plc. It is the UK’s leading distributor of heating, pipeline, process, and mechanical services equipment to the building services and industrial sectors.
Company Name: BSS
Post: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification: High School Diploma
Job Experience: 1 year
Salary: £14 to £20 per hour
Job Location: Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Working Hours: 8 hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Requirements and Skills
To qualify for the job of a truck driver in the BSS Group, you must:
- Have proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Have proven knowledge of the use of electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB, etc)
- Show ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Have extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Have no record of recent moving or driving violations
- Prove your adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc)
- Be willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Provide your trucking school diploma
- Have a valid truck driving license.
Your Responsibilities and Duties as a Truck Driver
The responsibilities and duties of truck drivers in the United Kingdom include:
- Transportation of finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Performance of sales
- Rendering some services to customers as may be reasonably necessary
- Inspection of their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work
- To maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collection and verification of delivery instructions
- Reporting defects, accidents, or violations
- To input “macros” into the company’s automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
Recommended: UK Visa Sponsorship For Health Care Support Worker
Being directly employed by BSS as a truck driver is attached with a plethora of mouth-watering benefits and they include:
- A competitive basic salary of between £14 and £20 Per hour with bonus earning potential for driving safely and efficiently
- Monday to Friday, no weekends or Bank Holidays providing you with a work/life balance
- A modern fleet is regularly refreshed to ensure you have the best tools for the job
- ALLMI lorry mounted crane (HIAB) training, fully funded by the branch where required
- Staff discount across businesses in our group, 20% off at Toolstation included
- 22 days of holiday per annum and 8 Bank Holiday days
- Yearly pay reviews, recognizing and rewarding diligent employees
- Share Schemes (buy shares of the company’s business at a discounted rate via salary deduction)
- Company pension scheme for retired workers.
How To Apply For Truck Driver Jobs in the UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Go to the company’s website here and apply now.