Top Free Visa Sponsorship Jobs Abroad – Are you looking for free visa sponsorship jobs abroad? We bring to you the best list of sponsorship visa jobs abroad. Also, this article contains full details on sponsorship visa jobs, application criteria, and deadlines. Scroll through carefully.
Top Free Visa Sponsorship Jobs Abroad
Free Visa Sponsorship jobs mean an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for highly qualified candidates. Below is the list of jobs available and the application is ongoing.
Here is the list of sponsorship visa jobs abroad available for applications
1. Machine Operator
As a machine operator, view the job description below;
Full Job Description
The GAF Baltimore Plant is looking for a Production Machine Operator to assist in the production line where needed.
Production Machine Operators perform work that is required to manufacture shingle products, along with related safety, shutdown, clean up, and startup.
Duties will also include but are not limited to machine operation, quality verification, packaging, and housekeeping & forklift operation.
Interesting: Free Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Denmark – Apply Now
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a drug test, physical, and background check
- Be able to work 7 days a week with short change-overs
- Experience with machine operation or related skills
- 1 year of machine operating experience in a high-speed process preferred
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to process raw materials through machines using HMIs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The employee occasionally works in high places when assisting with thread-ups and above the floor level on catwalks and/or stairs, and is exposed seasonally to hot and cold weather.
The noise level in the work environment requires hearing protection.
At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and vacation package for all full-time permanent positions.
GAF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative-action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without current/ future need for GAF visa sponsorship.
2. Painting Job
If you are internal-customer driven and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
- Ensure all paint materials are being used in compliance with customer specifications and the quality control program
- Proficient with applying paint products and operating paint equipment
- Understand specific requirements for paint application, storage, and disposal
- Proficient at testing and measuring applied paint products
- Help load materials when necessary
- Follow all company policies and procedures for safety
- Maintain inventory of required paint supplies and consumables
- Maintain shop-floor organization and cleanliness
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience with airless paint equipment
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively, multi-task, and be a team player
Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively, multi-task, and be a team player
High School diploma or equivalent, trade school or related experience