Teaching Job In Canada With Visa Sponsorship – Apply for a Teaching Job in Canada without spending your money on Visa. You will be provided a free visa if you apply.
Teaching Job In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Teaching Job In Canada, Elementary And Secondary School Teacher Assistants are needed in Canada for immediate employment Nest Youth Ranch, an organization dedicated to working with youth experiencing social, emotional, and behavioral challenges, is currently seeking a full-time School Year Contract Education Assistant. Monday through Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
As an Education Assistant, you will work under the guidance and supervision of the classroom teacher.
You will be required to:
- Promote an atmosphere of respect for students and adults
- Provide a positive, caring, and safe school environment
- Demonstrate ethical and confidential behavior
- Show patience and understanding toward students
- Makes a positive contribution to the school’s functions and activities
- Carry out teacher-directed activities to reach the student’s established goals
- Work with individual and/or groups of students
- Assist in the locating and organization of resource materials
- Monitor students within and outside of the classroom
- Observe and records students’ behavior in accordance with the teacher’s plan
- Assist with the organization and supervision of community-based learning experiences
- All other duties as assigned by the classroom teacher
> Ability to develop strong, positive relationships with the students
> Ability to work as a team member of the Education Staff
> Prior related work experience, education, and additional skills will be taken into consideration (e.g. woodworking, mechanical, music).
Mandatory employment requirements:
- Clear Criminal Record Clearance with a vulnerable sector check
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Valid First Aid/CPR-C
All costs to attend an interview and/or relocate will be incurred by the applicant.
We appreciate all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA TO BE CONSIDERED.
Check Out: Engineering Jobs in Canada For Immigrants
SEE EMPLOYER INFORMATION BELOW:
Employer Name: EAGLE’S NEST YOUTH RANCH
1308 5TH AVE E
PRINCE ALBERT, SK
Contact Name: Amanda Fisher Contact Fax: 306-764-9256
Contact Email: email@example.com