Night Care Assistant Job With Visa Sponsorship In the UK
Skilled Worker visa sponsorship is available to applicants that meet the criteria and currently reside in the UK. Please do not apply if you live outside of the UK, we are not able to accept your application at this time.
Delivering a level of care that truly comes from the heart. It’s about making sure our residents never lose their dignity or sense of individuality as they get involved in general activities within the care home. And, whether you’re helping someone with limited mobility to learn to use an aid, offering emotional support to a confused or distressed resident, or delivering care to someone at the end of their life, you’ll always have their well-being in mind above anything else.
Night Care Assistant Job With Visa Sponsorship In the UK Details
We’ll provide full training, so it’s a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Care Assistant we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications.
- Paid Enhanced DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- During a shift of eight hours or more, a nutritious meal will be available
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around-the-clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental, and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- An attractive refer-a-friend scheme of up to £1000 per referral, depending on the role