Mortuary Assistant Jobs In Australia With Visa Sponsorship
- Mortuary Assistant or Embalmer in Australia Details
We have a vacancy for a full-time Mortuary Assistant, this full-time position will suit a person with little or no previous knowledge of the funeral profession. Experienced individuals are also welcome to apply.
The role involves:
- Assisting with the transfer of deceased persons
- Providing mortuary assistance
- Learning to prepare the deceased
- Helping to dress and casket deceased
- Trimming and preparing caskets
- Assisting Funeral Directors at funeral services
- Cleaning hearses and transfer vehicles
- General assistance around the funeral home
- Prepared to complete the Embalming Course – we will supply a Mentor you through the course.
The successful candidate will possess all of the following:
- a sensible, good-natured person with a high level of fitness and the ability to work in a team environment.
- MUST: The ability to work unsupervised and be proactive
- Can do attitude
- Mature and caring outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially with the elderly members of the community.
- A full, clean open driver’s license
- Be a committed team player
- The ability and availability to work on an after-hours roster
- The ability to work professionally with a wide variety of people and cultures, showing respect and empathy.
- Fully Vaccinated
The successful candidate will be required to undergo our pre-employment process, which includes a Police Check, and a full Medical Disclosure.
This is a FULL-TIME position.
This position is perfect for someone looking to be a part of a great team.
Please Note: Only those candidates successful in securing an interview will be contacted.