Japanese Farming Jobs Visa Sponsorship 2023 – Here is an opportunity for you. Japanese farming jobs 2023 is now open for applicants to apply. There is a visa and travel sponsorship job in Japan that would cost you little or no stress.
Japanese Farming Jobs Visa Sponsorship 2023
The agricultural sector in Japan keeps booming and there is a lot of demand for farm workers to fill the spaces for higher productivity. This job comes with a perk of free accommodation, monthly salary, and airfare ticket to mention but a few.
The farm worker is expected to clean the animals as well as feed them. They plant fruits and harvest them. The average pay you will get for working as a farmer in Japan is JPY 7,900,345 yearly and JPY 3,798 hourly. This job role requires no IELTS or TOEFI.
Japanese Farming Jobs Visa Sponsorship 2023 Details
- Country – Japan
- Who can Apply: Foreign Applicants
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Leave: there is a Paid leave
- Transportation: Compensated up to 20,000 yen per month
- Flight: Return flight
- Work involving chickens, cows, and horses: feeding, getting rid of the manure, cleaning the equipment, milking, cleaning the animals, and hawking goods like eggs, milk, and ice cream.
- Planting, cultivating, harvesting, processing, and sometimes selling locally produced fruits and vegetables (such as pumpkins, potatoes, lettuce, leeks, tomatoes, strawberries, peaches, and melons)
- Growing attractive plants and cut flowers
- Planting, cultivating and reaping crops, including rice, millet, corn, and wheat
Housing and feeding
The farms provide lodging and food. The cost of accommodation and meals is taken out of your pay. It is a minuscule sum. The type of lodging may differ from farm to farm.
How to Find Japanese Farming jobs
A lot of websites in Japan describe agricultural jobs. You should search the websites listed below if you’re looking for Japanese farming jobs.
- Noka no oshigoto navi
- Hello Work
- Agri Navi
- Farm Help
- Daiichiji Sangyo net
Related: UK Farm Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs
How to Apply for Japanese Farming Jobs
You must get a job before traveling to Japan. There will be direct hiring, and you can apply immediately.
- It would help if you first visit Jobs In Japan.
- Second, you must select “Visa Offered” if you are not a Japanese citizen.
- For international applicants who can obtain visa sponsorship, all job opportunities in Japan will be available under the Visa Offered program.
- Use the Filter and choose “Education, Teaching, Training” as the Job Category from among IT, engineering, or any other options.
- They will help you with all the visa procedures to enter Japan after you receive a job offer.
Let Us know in the comment section below if you have questions or contributions about how to apply for Japanese Farming Jobs Visa Sponsorship 2023