How To Create Centurylink Email Account – With Centurylink email, you are sure of having a safer email delivery without having the problem of someone else compromising your login details. A recent report has shown that Century link email is one of the best and safest email services on the Internet.
About CenturyLink Webmail Sign Up Page
CenturyLink, Inc. is an American telecommunications company, headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, that provides communications and data services to residential, business, governmental, and wholesale customers in 37 states.
Centurylink Email Account
Though your CenturyLink homepage gives you the choice of whether you want to stay signed in to your homepage or stay signed in to your CenturyLink email inbox or automatically log out when you leave the site. But here we are going to show you how to login to your CenturyLink webmail account using your mobile phone or a computer device. However, before then, we shall first try to give you some basic information about CenturyLink, Inc.
Before we can proceed to login, let us first complete century link registration. Here is how to create Centurylink account;
- First, go to https://centurylink.net
- Click on Email on the home page
- Click create account
- Tap Next
- Enter your telephone number and Continue.
If you have any questions on the Centurylink Login Email process, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.
Create a CenturyLink email account
Your CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service includes up to 10 email accounts. Learn how to create your account and how to check your email from your preferred program.
Please note that your CenturyLink email login is different from your online account login on My CenturyLink.
How to create your email address
Option 1: At your convenience
You can create your CenturyLink email account any time you want. You’ll need your account number and billing zip code to complete the setup.
- Go to CenturyLink.net.
- Click on the My CenturyLink drop-down on the top navigation.
- Click on Create Email Account.
- Follow the prompts to choose your login/email address, password, and security question.
- Customize your inbox.
Option 2: When you install your service
When you install your new CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service, you’ll be prompted to create a login for your CenturyLink home page.
When you see this prompt, do the following:
- Select “I want to create a new account as my login to my CenturyLink home page,” and click Next.
- Enter a new login/email address, and create a password.
- Choose a secret question and answer. Click Next.
- Congrats! You’ve set up your CenturyLink email address.
How to Check Your Email
There are two ways to check your CenturyLink email: at CenturyLink.net or using your preferred email program.
- Check your email with CenturyLink.net webmail
- Go to CenturyLink.net
- Click the Email button at the top right side of the page
- Enter your username and password
- Click the “Log In” button to view your email
Your service gets you to access to 10 additional customizable email addresses that you can use or share with members of your household.
If you have any problems with your email, we can help. We have an email troubleshooting page with solutions to some common problems, such as sending or receiving email, opening attachments, or “mailbox full” errors.
Check your email using your preferred program
You can set up your CenturyLink email on other email programs and multiple devices. We provide step-by-step instructions for Mac OS, iOS, Android, and Windows.
Centurylink Email Account Login
To log in to your Centurylink email account each time, follow the steps below.
2. Select the “Email Settings” option in the My CenturyLink drop-down at the top of your homepage, or click here to be taken directly.
3. Click Edit next to the email address you wish to update
4. In the Security column, choose “Restricted Privacy/Security” and click [Save].
That was how simple it is to sign in to your Century link email account, now if you don’t have an account yet, follow the steps below to sign up for an account.
For all programs and devices, you will need the POP/IMAP server settings as you follow the instructions for your specific device or program.