How To Apply For Canada Visa Programme Application Form 2022 – Canada has been the most immigrant-friendly country with its push to allow fresh new people into the country. This has made Canada the toast of most immigrants who want to better their lives as Canada is one the safest, most advanced countries to live, work, and study.
Canada Visa Programme Application Form 2022
The Canadian government has set a target to welcome about 400,0000 new immigrants each which started in the year 2021 and is expected to end in 2023.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that must be lost, many as many eligible people from Africa, Asia, Euro have already settled in Canada.
It is pertinent to note that getting a Canadian Visa or immigrating to Canada comes with its own requirements that must be met before Visa can be granted.
In this piece, we will work you through to aid the Visa application process as we urge you to read carefully and start your Canadian Visa Application process as soon as possible.
You May Like: Chef Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
Reason For New Immigrants In Canada
This is the question on most people’s lips, why is the need for new immigrants in Canada? Canada is a highly industrialized country and coupled with declining population growth due to a low birth rate, there is an urgent need for manpower to meet the growing industry which is why Canada is seeking New immigrants to fill this vacuum. Both skilled workers and Unskilled workers are needed in Canada to support the growth of her economy.
New immigrants for Canada Visa Program fall under these categories: Family class, humanitarian class, economic class, and refugee are all welcomed at this moment. This opportunity to get to Canada as an immigrant might be as easy as the Canadian government has made after some time be might be more difficult as the new government might change policies favorable to immigrants.
Skilled laborers can move to Canada alongside his/her family and can also bring close family members with them. These family members can also get permanent residency when they meet certain requirements.
Below Are Close Family Members Canada Visa Program
- dependent children
- dependent children of your spouse or common-law partner
- dependent children of dependent children
- your spouse or common-law partner
Dependent Children Are:
- under 22 years old and not a spouse or common-law partner
- 22 years of age or older, depended significantly on financial support from their parents before the age of 22 and can not support themselves financially due to a physical or mental condition.
These are the criteria to meet when applying for Canada Visa Program.
Canada Visa Requirements
- International passport: You can register at any of the immigration offices closest to you. (the passport should be valid for at least six months depending on your country’s policy)
- 2 colored Passport
- Medical Records
- Visitor Visa (IMM 5257) form
- Family Information (IMM 5645) form
- Bank statements
- In a situation where you are not paying, provide your sponsors with bank statements.
- Proof of ties to your country.
- International Passport travel history.
Types of Canada Visa
- Students visa
- Single-entry visa
- Tourist visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Visitor visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Business Visa
- Farm worker visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- visa diplomat
- Transit visa
Canada Visa Forms
- Family Information (IMM 5645) Form
- Visitor Visa (IMM 5257) Form
- Checklist Form
- Only if required, VFS consent form
- Next, you fill out the required information required.
- Submit the forms to your closest Canada visa centers.
- Pay all required fees
Cost Of Canada Visa
- Student Visa Permit – (Refer to your country’s fee)
- Work Visa Permit – (Refer to your country’s fee)
Canada Visa Lottery?
The Canadian Government does not offer any form of visa lottery. Though many websites carry out untrue information about the Canadian Visa lottery which is false information. Please be minded and don’t prey on carriers of false information out there.
How to Move To Canada
One of the easiest ways of getting to Canada is via the study route, this way you will apply to study, live and work in Canada from your country of residence.