Hospitality Jobs With UK Visa Sponsorship – Are you a manager, assistant manager, or team leader in hospitality, food and beverage, bars, or events? We have an exciting and unique opportunity to join our team as Hospitality Team Lead, providing exceptional customer experience across the hospitality services in our city center venues.
Hospitality Jobs With UK Visa Sponsorship
Visa sponsorship implies that the company or your employer will take full responsibility for your visa and expenses. It means getting sponsored for your visa i.e. the complete or partial task of applying for a visa will be taken care of by the company. This is helpful as the UK has really strict rules and regulations regarding permission for visas and this will save you a lot of time and energy of yours.
This description template can assist in your creation of a job application that will attract the best candidates who are well qualified for the job(if you are writing a lead supervisor Job description, for example, you might list qualifications indicating senior-level experience). You can also browse our supervisor job listings for more ideas about how to build the perfect posting.
The term supervisor is used for a wide variety of roles involving the management and supervision of employees, facilities, and other assets. The key to finding the right person for the job is to write a compelling supervisor job description that attracts qualified candidates.
Aberdeen Performing Arts is an award-winning creative hub at the heart of city life. We run three city center venues, His Majesty’s Theatre, the Music Hall, and the Lemon Tree, and three city center festivals, Granite Noir book festival, True North music festival, and Light the Blue youth arts festival. The Hospitality Team Lead will work across all venues and festivals, to manage the day-to-day operations of our hospitality services.
This includes a ‘Crush Bar’ pre-show and interval service with high volumes of customers requiring service over a short period, our day-time cafe bar service at the Music Hall, and our redeveloped cafe bar at His Majesty’s Theatre when it opens later this year.
You’ll also lead services for our corporate hospitality, conferences, and events. With a focus on quality products, professional standards, and customer service, you’ll effectively manage and motivate the hospitality team to provide an outstanding customer experience.
Reporting to our Customer Experience Manager (Hospitality and Events), this is a hands-on role, working on a rota basis, 5 days out of 7. Regular weekend and evening work, as well as weekday daytime hours, will be required. If you are passionate about hospitality and customer experience, with events management experience, motivational and organizational skills, and are a strong communicator who is ready to create a spark, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!
Aberdeen Performing Arts is a real living wage employer, with the salary for this role £24,786 based on an average working week of 37 hours, and we offer an excellent benefits package which includes staff discounts and offers.
For more information about us, download the Job Pack. the full job description and to apply online, visit? https://www.aberdeenperformingarts.com/work-with-us/.
Alternatively, send us your CV and covering letter (in a format that is most comfortable to you) which tells us: ·why you would love to work with Aberdeen Performing Arts ·why you are perfect for this role ·how you would create a SPARK (concerning our values) If applying by email, please also complete our online Diversity and Inclusion monitoring form on our website You may wish to apply by video or audio in addition to sending us your CV.
To do this please ensure it is saved in an easily accessible format and sent via a We Transfer link by email. Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes long (maximum). If you have access requirements or need additional support to apply or to progress your application, please let us know so we can help – this information will not be a factor in our decision-making.
We run a Guaranteed Interview Scheme, which offers disabled people or those who are care experienced a guaranteed interview if they meet the essential criteria for the role.
Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered in the Guaranteed Interview Scheme. We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the principle of diversity and inclusion in all our work. In that spirit, applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
This post does not meet the minimum requirements for visa sponsorship under the skilled worker route. we are therefore unable to consider applicants for this post that require sponsorship to work in the UK
Company Name: Country Court
Post: Hospitality Supervisor
Employment Type: Full time
Qualification: High School Diploma, or GED
Salary: 7 to 10 per Hour
Job Location: Huntingdon, England
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Country Court was founded in 1983 by Roshan Bogha and current Chairman, Abdul kachra with the opening of their first care home, Beech Lodge in Holbeach, Lincolnshire. The care home’s reputation soon grew, led by kindness, compassion, and dignity.
A further seven homes were open by 1990 establishing Country Court as one of the region’s most trusted groups of homes. A combination of nursing skills and a professional, yet homely environment, the model for care continued to expand and today Country Courtis both caring for and employing thousands of people across the UK
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work process
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conduct training. Implements and enforces systems policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations
- Quality Management, Supervision
- Tracking budget expenses, safety management
- Staffing, Delegation, Performance management.
- Organization. Fostering teamwork
- Self-development Giving Feedback.
- High school diploma, or GED, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in business or management preferred
- Industry and management experience is a plus.
- Wide range of opportunities. The hospitality industry has a multitude of operational and corporate roles where graduates can be absorbed.
- Energetic Working Environment.
- Competitive Rates Flexibility and mobility.
- Career Progression.
How To Apply For Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship?
The following steps must be followed to be able to get a job in the UK with visa sponsorship –
- One has to apply for a Tier 2 visa. This is the kind of visa that is provided to an immigrant with a job offer.
- One has to get a licensed sponsor to be able to live and work. The licensed sponsor can be an international company that is offering the job to you. You have to apply for an internship or a job and then the company must accept you. Then only you will become applicable for a sponsored visa.
- The company or your sponsor has to give you an appropriate amount of salary. This amount should meet the standards set by the policies of the UK government.
- There will be a complete process of background checking, medical examination, etc that you have to go through for a visa application.