Groundskeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – If you have an idea about groundskeeping and you have been longing to relocate to the US, you can use this opportunity to find a groundkeeper job in the USA with free visa Sponsorship Groundskeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship enables qualified foreign candidates who want to move to the US as a groundkeeper, to immigrate with a work visa fully sponsored.
Groundskeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of companies or establishments in the US that are willing to sponsor Foreign groundkeepers to Immigrate to the United States. For coming across this post, you are indeed lucky, because this content will be unveiling step by step guide on how to get a groundkeeper Job in the US with sponsored visa, you will also get a groundkeeper Job Description-duties, qualities, etc.
Citizens of the US through the visa Sponsorship program can sponsor people from outside the country to come over to the US. Families can sponsor their other family members, and the same goes for US companies or employers (they can sponsor Foreigners to come and work for them in the US).
So with the Visa Sponsorship Program, a foreigner can leave the US with a free visa. This sounds good, right? Read on as you get every detail you need to achieve your goal of relocating to the US as a groundkeeper with your work visa fully sponsored for.
What is Groundskeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship?
Groundskeeping Jobs in the US with Visa Sponsorship is a platform that enables groundkeepers who are looking for jobs in the United State but have less or no funds to finance that fit. By the USCIS, any foreigner that comes to the US for temporary employment qualifies for a nonimmigrant visa.
Who Is a Groundkeeper In the USA?
A Groundskeeper is also known as a Caretaker. Groundkeeper is responsible for maintaining an aesthetically pleasing and functional outdoor space. Their responsibility includes planting flowers and shrubbery, mowing lawns, and communicating with the property owner to determine their vision for the space.
Groundskeeper Duties and Responsibilities in the US
Some of the most common duties of a Groundskeeper are as follows;
- To Mow lawns
- Water plants
- Install sprinkler and irrigation systems
- Prepare outdoor areas for various weather conditions by weatherproofing, covering outdoor furniture with tarps, tying down unsecured items, and more.
- To maintain gardens and lawns, including planting, fertilizing, weeding, soil conditioning, mulching, and applying pesticides
- Operate and maintain garden and landscaping equipment
- To schedule specialty services such as ground leveling or patio installation
- To order supplies and equipment
The above are duties of a Ground Keeper in the US.
Groundskeeper Job Skills and Qualifications in the US
The following are skills and qualifications a groundkeeper should have;
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Have at least 1-year of experience
- Should be familiar with sprinkler systems and other landscaping equipment
- Know gardening techniques
- Groundkeepers should know about gardening products such as fertilizers and pesticides
- Have physical stamina and the ability to stand for long periods
- A valid driver’s license is also necessary
These are skills and qualities of a Ground Keeper.
Recommended: How to Apply for Coca-Cola Jobs 2023
If your Groundskeeping job position is fairly basic, you may only need a high school diploma or GED. So, the more advanced the work is, the more likely it is to require an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or some training in a related field like agriculture or horticulture.
However, based on your job position, you may want a Groundskeeper candidate to have forklift, landscaping, or other certifications.
How to Get US Groundskeeping Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
When you get a groundskeeping job offer in the United States of America with visa sponsorship, it gives you access to a free work visa and free accommodation in most cases before US laws.
Once you have the required qualifications, getting a US job for Foreigners becomes easy. However, to qualify for most jobs, you will need a school degree, work experience, special skills, etc.
How to Apply for a Groundskeeping Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for a ground Keeper job in the US, here are steps to follow;
- Visit the US Job website (site like indeed.com or linkedin.com) and search for US Groundskeeper job postings. Alternatively, you can search for H1B visa sponsors or H1B visa sponsorship updated information.
- Make sure you are qualified for the job you have found, by going through the listed qualification demands.
- Prepare a well-organized CV and application letter and let your CV and application be of US standard.
- Upload it on the company’s portal, to complete the application process.
- If you receive the job offer, you can check out the salary. You can now negotiate with the Employer.
These are the best ways to apply for a US Ground Keeper job online. Note; after you accept the job offer, the Employer will have to petition on your behalf at the USCIS office, before you proceed to apply for the H2B visa.
H2B Visa for Groundskeeper Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you are wondering what visa a groundkeeper needs for visa sponsorship, it will interest you that a groundkeeper who needs a visa sponsorship will have to apply for an H2B visa. The US H2B visa category is more recommended for temporary workers.
Groundskeeping Jobs Salaries In the USA
The average salary of a groundkeeper in the United State is around $13 to $18 per hour, and $26,000 to $28, 000 a year.
The groundskeepers made a median salary of $31,730, while the best-paid 25 percent made $38,930 in a year. However, the salary may differ based on location, job position, etc.
FAQS About Groundskeeper Jobs in the USA
- What is Visa Sponsorship in the US?
A Visa Sponsorship program can also mean a situation where an employer in the US hires you to work in the United State with a free visa.
Visa sponsorship in the US is when a family member or company advocates for an individual’s visa. So visa applicants need someone that advocates or supports their entry to United State for the purpose stated in the visa.
- Is it possible to get a work Visa without Visa Sponsorship?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. There are three types of visas that allow this and they known as EB1, O-1, and EB-5. An immigration attorney can help with obtaining one of these visas.
- What qualities make a good Groundskeeper?
A good Ground keeper is someone who has a passion for working outside, regardless of the weather. Also, have a detailed understanding of which plants work best for their climate and plant flowers and other greenery by the seasons. Not only that, they are physically fit, which allows them to stand, walk or kneel for long periods.
- Who does a Groundskeeper report to?
Typically, a Groundskeeper reports to the Property Owner to maintain an outdoor space according to their guidelines. The Property Owner is the one that sets the budget for Groundskeepers to spend on gardening supplies and particular projects.
- What is the difference between a Groundskeeper and a Landscaper?
The difference between a Landscaper and a Groundskeeper is that Landscapers design outdoor spaces, and decide what plants to use and how to arrange them. While Groundskeepers maintain the cleanliness of an outdoor area per its original design.
Although, there are some situations where a Groundskeeper may have the authority to perform specific landscaping tasks like arranging flower beds. Another difference between these two jobs is that Groundskeepers are responsible for one property at all times, whereas Landscapers typically travel to different locations to perform contractual work.
- Where does a Groundskeeper work?
Groundskeepers work for historic sites, schools, public parks, private homes, or cemeteries. They use their knowledge of horticulture and love for gardening to maintain a visually appealing outdoor space for others to enjoy.