GOOGLE Scholarships For International Students – Applications are invited to interested and qualified candidates for Ongoing Google Scholarships. The Google Scholarships program, which offers 100,000 fully financed scholarships to students around the world, was unveiled by Google.
GOOGLE Scholarships For International Students
With the help of this online program, candidates can obtain Google scholarships for online certificates that are equal to four-year degrees and degrees for degree-holding students. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and obtain a Google certification without having to pay for a visa or travel expenses to the USA.
You don’t need to have a certain qualification, such as a university or college degree, to apply for these online Google scholarships. Candidates will receive training in the abilities required to be qualified for employment in high-tech businesses through the courses offered.
These Google Scholarships are worth;
- There is no restriction on nationality, and it is for foreign students.
- These serve as a substitute for a college degree.
- There is no registration charge for students.
- The sole objective of online classes is to develop skills.
- You can apply for Google scholarships without having a degree.
- There is no work experience requirement for Google scholarships.
- Staff from Google will instruct the online course.
- The length of the online courses is three to six months.
Google offers career certificates in a few fundamental majors and sectors that will enable you to get some skills and make a solid living.
- Data Analytics: A data analyst examines data and sifts through it to produce knowledge that will assist in the formulation of crucial business choices. The typical compensation for data analysts at the start of their careers is $60,000 per year, with potential earnings of $70,000. The certification offers the ability to “navigate the data lifecycle through tools and platforms to process, evaluate, visualize, and derive insights from the data.”
- User experience (UX) design: UX-UI designers are typically in charge of assessing user requirements and producing a user interface that is simpler, more user-friendly, and more enjoyable. A UX designer may make $75,000 annually, per Google. The foundation for creating low-fidelity designs and wireframes, creating high-fidelity prototypes, and testing are all covered in this online course.
- Project Management: The successful planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a project is entirely the responsibility of the project manager. The foundations of traditional project management are the main focus of this online course, but it also provides insight into flexible project management. Project managers can make $93,000 per year, according to GOOGLE.
How To Apply for a Google Scholarship
Although Coursera collects monthly fees from students for online programs, Google offers these 100,000 scholarships to candidates who need them in order to pay for their certification. These courses are available on the Coursera website. The initial step for applicants is to enroll themselves on Coursera.
The Certification takes 3-6 months to complete.