Full Scholarship at Tsinghua University CSC in China – The scholarship award is open to all students regardless of country. Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. degrees are available. As a promising and exceptional international student, you are eligible to participate in the ongoing Tsinghua University CSC full scholarship application for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Full Scholarship at Tsinghua University CSC in China
The IELTS is not a barrier; you don’t need it to apply for the award. Students can choose the academic fields and majors they desire. The scholarship award will cover all the recipient’s expenses to pursue their education in China. The period or duration of an Undergraduate degree is 4 to 5 years, while a Master’s degree is 2 to 3 years. The Ph.D. is 3 to 4 years.
Tsinghua University (1911 ) is a research institution in Beijing, China. The university ranked top in China and in the world in terms of Research. It’s also ranked 15 globally by QS World University Rankings. •
Host institution: Tsinghua University
• Programme: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
• Scholarship award: Full scholarship
• Eligible student: International students
• Host country: China
• Application closes: January 10, 2023, for Bachelor’s degree and March 1, 2023, for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees
Types of Scholarships
The following are the two scholarship awards the selected students will be offered:
Chinese Government Scholarship • The scholarship award covers a full tuition fee. • The scholarship award offers the selected students free accommodation on campus. • The scholarship award offers comprehensive medical insurance.
The scholarship award offers the following monthly stipend:
- Master’s degree: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral degree: 3,500 Yuan Tuition Scholarships Each selected student will be granted either the Full or Partial award. The scholarship award is granted for one year and extended till the following year based on the student’s academic performance.
Ph.D. degree Required Documents
- Passport Personal Information page
- Past Degree certificate
- Personal Statement
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letters (2)
- Students who are not citizens of China can apply for the scholarship award.
- Students who are healthy can apply for the scholarship award.
- Students who wish to apply for the scholarship award must not be enrolled in any university in China.
- Students who want to apply for the Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree, and they must not be above 35 years.
- Students who want to apply for a Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree, and they must not be above 40 years.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Tsinghua University
All interested applicants are required to upload all the documents and application data Online.
Below are the official links for degrees: Application link for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees: https://yz.tsinghua.edu.cn/en/info/1027/1117.htm
Application link for Undergraduate degree: https://international.join-tsinghua.edu.cn/
There are two links available to apply for the scholarship program. One is for students applying for Undergraduate degrees while the second one is for students applying for Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees. Applicants are thereby advised to verify the links before they continue their applications.