DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships 2023/2024 [Fully ent-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships 2023/2024 is now open for applications. DAAD EPOS Scholarships are awarded to foreign students from developing and newly industrialized countries to study for Masters or PhD degree in Germany.
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships 2023/2024 [Fully Funded]
Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships 2023/2024 is now open for applications. DAAD EPOS Scholarships are awarded to foreign students from developing and newly industrialized countries to study for Masters or PhD degree in Germany.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries.
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
DAAD scholarship in Germany is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) . The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): A state or state-recognised German university
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Value/Benefits (below)
Study Level: Postgraduate (Master/PhD)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Nationality: Foreign Students (from Developing/Newly Industrialized Countries)
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships 2023/2024 | Description
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Graduate students from developing countries are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 DAAD scholarship in Development-Related Postgraduate Course (EPOS) to study in Germany. As the M.Sc. WASTE is now a part of the EPOS-DAAD Program, there will be two different application procedures and periods from now on. Hence, we highly recommend to check all online application guidelines again
The EPOS programme offers individual scholarships to participants from developing countries so that they may study development-related postgraduate courses at selected universities in Germany. To apply for the DAAD-EPOS MSc WASTE Scholarship in Germany 2022/2023, read the application procedures carefully.
Eligibility Criteria For DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
Who can apply?:
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2023/24”.
Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
Application Procedures For DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
For specific application requirements, proceed here and click on ‘APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS’ or APPLICATION PROCEDURES’ then select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application. It is advisable to see the EPOS brochure 2023/24 (PDF) before to continue with your application
Application Deadline: Varies
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Scholarships
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt 2022-2023 Masters Scholarship Programme [Fully Funded to Germany]This programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of good governance and to prepare them in a praxis-oriented course for their professional life.
- DAAD 2022 Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics for African Students.The Master of Philosophy in Agricultural Economics is a 2-year structured program. The first year is designated for course work while the second year is a full research year. The Program will lead to the award of a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) degree in Agricultural Economics by the University
- DAAD 2022 Masters Scholarships in Development Management for African Students. The Department of Governance and Development Management is one of four (4) Departments in the Faculty of Public Policy and Governance (FPPG). The Faculty of Public Policy and Governance was created out of the Faculty of Planning and Land Management (FPLM) in 2020.
- DAAD Berlin School of Mind & Brain Scholarship 2022 for Developing Countries. One three-year DAAD doctoral scholarship is available for international candidates wishing to participate in the doctoral program of the Berlin School of Mind
- DAAD 2023-2024 Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries – GermanyThe DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree
- DAAD 2022 PhD Scholarship “Mathematics in Industry and Commerce, MIC” for Developing Countries. The programme provides the opportunity to do a PhD in applied mathematics. Each year, four to five new scholarship holders can be selected for the programme. The condition for funding is that the countries of origin of the scholarship holders are classified as developing countries
- PhD Scholarship Scholarship by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
The Regional Institute for Population Studies (RIPS) at the University of Ghana is accepting applications for the award of the 2022/2023 German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Scholarships to pursue Master of Arts (MA) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees in Population Studies at RIPS.
RIPS is an important institution in Anglophone Africa for the training of population scientists and generation of high-quality research in population and related disciplines in order to provide solutions for solving development challenges in Ghana and beyond.
Aim and Benefits of DAAD/University Of Ghana PhD Scholarship
The DAAD scholarship will cover tuition, stipends and accommodation for one-year Master of Arts (MA) and four-year Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) students.
Duration of Programme: The duration Of the PhD programme is up to four years
Requirements for DAAD/University Of Ghana PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Must have successfully completed a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 to qualify for the PhD programme.
- Clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Must be nationals or permanent resident of a Sub-Sahara African country
should generally be a) staff member of a public university, b) candidate Considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of a West African country (Inclusive Cameroon).
Documents Required for Application
- Graduate and Undergraduate Certificates
- Graduate and Undergraduate Transcripts
- One-page motivation statement
- Research proposal (this must include a research background, proposed research objective(s)/question(s) and methods sections) (3-page maximum, 1.5 line spaced minimum)
- Master’s degree obtained with a Master’s dissertation/thesis written in English (if applying as national or permanent resident of Francophone/Lusophone country)
- TOEFL score (70 and above) or IELTS score (6.0 and above) not more than two years at the time of application (if applying as national or permanent resident of
- Francophone/Lusophone country)
- ‘Email the filled application form with scanned copies of required documents to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Female applicants and candidates from less privileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to participate in the programme. Women and people working in population-related
sectors are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on bit.ly to apply
The application process contains two steps.
- First step includes Application at University of Ghana
- Second step (DAAD Application: Regional Institute for Population Studies, University of Ghana will provide the shortlisted candidates with the link to the DAAD-Portal. Only the pre-selected candidates will be asked to log into the DAAD portal, register themselves and submit a DAAD application.
Click on https://bit.ly/3mvP2nl for application form