Berea College Scholarships for International Students USA 2022 is a huge opportunity to pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! Berea College Scholarship is presently open.
Berea College Scholarships for International Students USA 2022
Berea College Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship. The scholarship provides 100% finance to all enrolled international students for the first year of enrolment.
Berea College Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake undergraduate studies at Berea College USA for the academic year 2022-2023. The Scholarship will provide 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships counterpoises the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
Berea College is One of the best American universities which offer 100% fully funded scholarships to international students, Berea college has an open application for international candidates seeking to pursue an educational career at the institution for the upcoming academic calendar.
Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all countries, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities, Admission to Berea College is fully competitive, and you will need to meet certain necessities to be considered.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Berea College
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Program Period: Four years or longer depending on the major.
- Courses Offered:
- Computer Science
For more majors click here
Berea College Scholarship Coverage
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- In subsequent years, international students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. The College does provide summer jobs to international students so that they may meet this obligation.
- Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm their enrollment. This deposit can be used by international students for certain expenses during their four years of enrollment. For students who are unable to pay all or a portion of the deposit, additional financial aid is available.
- All international students are provided with a paid, on-campus job through the College’s Work Program throughout the academic year. Students may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year) to cover personal expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Berea College Scholarship
To qualify for Berea College Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order to include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
How to Apply for the Berea College Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions for Berea College Scholarship:
- Read the requirements carefully to check if you are eligible here.
- Download and fill out the application form from here.
- Mail the application form and send it alongside the rest of the requirements to Berea College Office of Admissions209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403 USA.